Eleven ways to recognize computer illiterate people.
1) They can't find the 'any' key
2) They believe Internet Explorer is the only way to access the Internet
3) They have 250GB memory and 512MB storage capacity.
4) They use more than 3 toolbars in Internet Explorer. The one from Google, MSN, Yahoo, Coolwebsearch and possibly even Incredimail. The more the better.
5) They fear to use the "Disk Cleanup" feature in Windows, they say it will completely erase your HDD.
6) The more megabyte a graphics card has, the faster it is.
7) They think Sempron is a magazine just like Playboy.
8) They are finally starting to find out MHz isn't everything.
9) They have lots of Nigerian friends and keep wondering why banks and services like PayPal temporarily suspend their accounts day after day.
10) They use outdated virus scanners and they manage to get infected by dozens of viruses, trojans and a bunch of spyware.
11) And finally, they always know it a lot better than you and they don't need help, but when they encounter a problem you're the first one they call to fix their computer.