The cameras have 3x optical zoom, 22MB internal memory, a 2.0" LCD display (the FE-130- and a 2.5" LCD display (the FE-140).
They will both be available in March 2006.
- FE-130: 5.1 million pixels, FE-140: 6.0 million pixels
- “One button, one function” design principle
- 3x optical zoom (equiv. to 38-114mm on a 35mm camera) 1:3.1-5.9
- FE-130: 5.1cm/2.0” LCD, FE-140: 6.4cm/2.5” LCD
- 20 scene modes (incl. Sports, Indoor, Night Scene)
- Movie recording up to card capacity
- 22MB internal memory plus xD-Picture Card slot
- Uses two AA-size batteries
- Supplied with Olympus Master Software
- Optionally available: Outdoor Case CWPC-03
- Multi-language menu (6 languages) plus possibility to download further languages from the internet
- ImageLink compatibility