Howto get rid of the MSN Today window
Note: This article was originally published in 2005 and may be outdated.
Normally each time you connect with MSN Messenger a window called MSN Today will pop up. I'm surprised that so many people can't seem to find out how they can turn this off so I decided to write a little how to on how to disable the MSN Today window. It's very simple.
MSN Messenger 6
To get rid of the MSN Today pop-up in MSN Messenger version 6 you'll need to do the following:
- Click on the Tools menu and select Options.
- Then click on the General tab
- Uncheck the box in front of Display MSN Today when Messenger signs in.
MSN Messenger 7
In MSN Messenger version 7.0 it's a little bit different to remove the MSN Today window:
- First click on the Tools menu and select Options.
- On the left you'll see a tab called General. Click on it.
- Uncheck the option to display MSN Today when Messenger signs in.
[ Back to Howtos ]