- WiFi controllers and a 'very unique' controller to be introduced later
- WiFi games with Nintendo characters
- "Strong 3rd party support"
- Square Enix working on wifi Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- Game development is claimed to be a breeze
- Disc drive accepts GameCube games but system is backwards compatible with all past Nintendo games via downloads
- Unique way to combine internet, controlling, flash memory to combine a unique game experience. keeps hinting towards "all-access"
Nintendo Revolution specifications and photos
Posted on Tuesday, May 17 2005 @ 21:06 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
ShackNews went to the Nintendo press conference and posted some details about the upcoming Nintendo Revolution console which will be launched in 2006.