There are so many mobile CPU models that it has become quite
impossible to keep up with the different models or even remember their
Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy
reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications
of the various mobile CPUs in the market, as well as those already
obsolescent or obsolete.
Currently covering 655 mobile CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will
allow you to easily compare up to 18 different specifications for each
and every CPU!
Here are the latest updates in Revision 7.0 :
- Added a new CPU Cores specification for AMD mobile processors.
- Updated the specifications of the AMD Turion 64 X2 series of
- Updated the specifications of the AMD Athlon 64 X2 series of
- Consolidated the AMD Turion 64 X2 TL series, removing 3 processors.
- Consolidated the AMD Mobile Sempron series, removing 5 processors.
- Consolidated the AMD Mobile Athlon 64 series, removing 7 processors.
- Consolidated the AMD Athlon XP-M series, removing 12 processors.
- Renamed the AMD Mobile Athlon XP-M processors to Athlon XP-M.