Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 10.3 ReviewPosted on 2011-05-11 19:33:20 by Thomas De Maesschalck
There are so many CPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different models or even remember their specifications.
Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market, as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.
Currently covering 749 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 19 different specifications for each and every CPU.
Here's the latest update in Revision 10.3 :
- Added the AMD Phenom II X6 980 Black Edition hexa-core processor.
- Added the AMD Athlon II X4 650 quad-core processor.
- Added the AMD Athlon II X4 620e quad-core processor.
- Added the AMD Athlon II X3 460 triple-core processor.
- Added the AMD Athlon II X3 425e triple-core processor.
- Updated the specifications of the AMD Athlon II X4 645 and Athlon II X4 640 processors.
- Updated the specifications of the AMD Athlon II X3 435 and Athlon II X3 425 processors.