At 4940MHz (229x21.5 @ 1.435V), I was able to navigate through the OS and game for hours, though the system was not fully stable due to the thermal load. To get Prime95 stable, I had to drop the clock speeds down to 4640MHz (232x20 @1.325V) for a more easily-managed thermal load . After a ton of trial and error to reach my stability point, however, I found that results were not indicative of clock speeds during load testing. Through further research, I found that the FX-8150 starts throttling the clock speed (multiplier) at roughly 81°C, hence the need to further manage the thermal load to get the highest clocks from the FX-8150. A perfect example is shown in the Prime95 screen shot below. In the end, a 1.34GHz or almost 38% bump in clock speed is not that bad and is similar to the gains I have seen with some of my Intel chips. With a full-on water loop, speeds this high should be attainable and fully Prime95 stable. I do have to say, though, this is the highest-clocking AMD chip I have ever laid hands on. 5.0GHz, here I come!