Razer Orbweaver Mechanical Gaming Keypad Review

Posted on 2013-02-14 09:20:49 by Thomas De Maesschalck

Excerpt: "For those who’ve never heard of the Razer Orbweaver or the Razer Nostromo, both the Orbweaver and the Nostromo are what Razer calls gaming keypads. As its name implies, it’s basically a miniaturized keyboard meant to be used by only one hand. The special thing about the Orbweaver is that Razer is using Cherry MX Blue mechanical keyswitches..."

Link: Custom PC Review

Loading Comments