Posted on Monday, March 28 2005 @ 23:31:27 CEST by LSDsmurf
The Leadtek was absolutely a blast. I started out by moderately overclocking the core and memory; I bumped the core up 20MHz and the memory up 20 MHz. This was of course, no great feat but I must say I was happy to see it had worked. I decided to go for some gusto and bumped the core up to 550MHz and the memory up to 1100MHz. That’s a 50MHz bump on the core and 100MHz on the memory. I just knew it was wishful thinking but decided to go for it anyway. Alas, the card had no issues or artifacts. I pushed the core to 575 and the memory to 1200 and this is when I started noticing some uh oh’s. I dropped the core to 573 and left the memory alone and had no issues.