Teen Spirit 0.94Posted on Wednesday, June 11 2008 @ 12:53 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
Teen Spirit is an audio/video media player and organizer for music lovers. It categorizes your collection in various ways in an easy to use explorer-like user interface.
+ 3 Band Equalizer Added
+ L-R Level Meters Added
+ New Volume / Position Sliders with drag support
+ Tooltips in some player buttons
+ Save Tag function (Advanced Menu Item)
+ Read Tag function (Advanced Menu Item)
+ Get Tags From Filename Dialog (Manually)
+ Get Tags From Filename (Quick menu)
+ Renamer Dialog (Manually)
+ Renamer (Quick menu)
+ New Info Control Display Options
+ New options for folder images plugin
+ Multilanguage option for lastfm plugin
Changes - Fixes
* Options dialog changed
* Now more info is downloaded while playing/selecting tracks and viewing the tree
* Update to newest Bass version
* Randomize list issue fixed.
* Randomize list now randomizes only the selected tracks (if these are more than 1)
* Fixed an issue where crossfade will fail (2 tracks may be playing at the same time)
* Lock Tree Menu Item modified
* In Options -> Tree View -> Item Grouping, the checkbox Enabled was not working.
* Memory info retrieval update
* Changed Intro (Empty DB) Dialog
* Changed Properties dialogs. Also a bit faster.
* Lyrics was not tagged on download
* Year was not changing in Album Properties
* Redownload already existed picture fix
* Does not accept anymore LastFM Image Files less than 4k
* Global Hotkeys moved to a new Tab - separated from Media Player Options
* Options to Enable/Disable retrieving images from the tracks folder (Info Retrieval)
* Delete File(s) window could go under the main window
* Bug Fix in get Image from Directory
* When you change year of an album in multiple files, year do not actually change
* OnEndSession (TEST) has been forgotten. Some crash reports were wrong...
* MiniPlayer / Track List Header updated
* [Unknown] Artists - Albums were allowed in eCommerce
* Simplier "Empty Collection Dialog"
Product page: here