Notepad++ 3.1Posted on Monday, July 18 2005 @ 20:49 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Notepad++ 3.1
- Add Plugin capacity : an extension which inserts file path, date & time and closing xml/html tag comes with this release
- Add Find In Files feature.
- Set Current Working Directory according the current editing file.
- Make visible the saved macros and user commands on the menu.
- Fix some fonts non displayed in combobox bug.
- Add bi-directional text editing feature (Ctrl+Alt+L for LTR ; Ctrl+Alt+R for RTL).
- Add UI RTL (Right To Left) ability : You should update your arabic.xml, hebrew.xml or farsi.xml in order to exploit this feature.
- Fix the saving problem for the files with hidden attribute.
- Fix CSS pseudoclass keywords bug.
- Add header and footer for printing.
- Fix the bug that view changes while switch back the previous document (as "wrap text" feature is enable)
- Multiple extensions for the same User Defined Language is allowed.
- Fix the bug that notepad++ open a file twice because of sensitive case distinction for the file path.
- Fix the bug for "Find in all opened document" crash problem under some systems.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here