SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, broad range of authentication options, and data integrity of the Secure Shell protocol for secure network administration and end user access.
- MENU_RECEIVE_BINARY was removed from the Map Selected Key dialog's
Menu Function list because it is not currently supported.
- Mac: Font smoothing is now on by default in new installations.
- Mac: When a button is deleted from a button bar, a confirmation
prompt is now displayed.
- Toggling the chat window while a connection was being made could
cause SecureCRT to crash.
- SecureCRT could crash after running for approximately 5000 hours
or in less time if a large number of X/Y/Zmodem transfers were
- If a session specified a line send delay and character send delay,
the line send delay was also used as the character send delay.
- Mac: When a button or key was mapped to send a string that
contained a pause (p), SecureCRT crashed.
- Mac: Pasting text into a local shell session could cause that
session to stop responding.
- Mac: The desktop shortcut created by selecting "Make Alias" in the
Connect dialog was not usable.
- Mac: If the milliseconds parameter (%t) was specified in the log
file or custom log data, the milliseconds were always "000".
- Mac: In the Transfer menu, when the "Receive ASCII" menu item was
selected, it was not updated with a check mark to indicate that it
was receiving ASCII data.
- Windows: In order to display a single ampersand character (&) in
the button bar, it was necessary to use four ampersand characters.
This was inconsistent with versions prior to 6.5, which only
required two ampersand characters.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Shareware Version: 6.6.1 Size: 14.3MB Works on: Windows