Another Bittorrent Client 3.1 RC 1Posted on Tuesday, Sep 27 2005 @ 01:37 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Another Bittorrent Client 3.1 RC 1
- Worked a bit on the duplicate torrent handling code:
- For various reasons (the new way that config info for torrents in the list is saved among others), you can no longer add a torrent to the list if it's already in the list
- Torrents are no longer detected as duplicates if the
"duplicate" file is exactly the same as the file in the
What this means is:
- You won't be able to add a torrent that has the same .torrent filename or infohash as something in the list
- Pretty much the only time you'd see a dialog asking to replace an existing torrent would be if it's not already in the list and the .torrent file has the same name as one in the /torrent directory, but different content (i.e.: if you download a torrent that has the same name as an old torrent file, but a different tracker)
- Updated the bandwidth distribution methods to use a variation of Kratoak5's current code.
- The display will be updated a little less:
- List items only get updated if the text is actually different from what's currently displayed
- The list won't be updated at all while ABC is minimized (The whole
list will get a full refresh when restoring ABC)
This should cut down on CPU usage some when running ABC in the background
- added the wx.CLIP_CHILDREN property to some of the toolbars (reduces flicker when resizing)
- Given the issues that kratoak5 found with win98 and py2exe's bundle_files option, I've reverted the build process back to the old method of having multiple files.
- All of the test builds except the very latest have been removed from the webserver -- I've moved them to the sourceforge server, but marked them as hidden. You should be able to use the same syntax as other sourceforge downloads to get to them, though.
Tools and Utilities
3.1 RC 1
Product page: here