µTorrent 1.5Posted on Wednesday, Mar 08 2006 @ 17:23 CET by LSDsmurf
Download: µTorrent 1.5
- Setting to determine the number of µTorrent users.
- Use icons instead of network ok/nat error
- Auto detect read cache size
- Language file can be auto updated
- Keys can be used in main listview to move to the right item
- New easter egg
- RSS Help button
- Reorder RSS favorites
- If user is running from temporary internet files, prompt to install it.
- Added popup menu to easily change if the scheduler/dht is enabled.
- Added log-to-file option in logger.
- Option to always prioritize the rarest pieces.
- Added active/inactive categories in category list
- DEL key works in RSS history, and the last item is selected
- RSS history remembers only 500-600 items
- XML parser supports # tags
- Determine the values to show in the speed popup list automatically.
- Category list to filter main torrent list.
- Propagate encryption support through PEX
- Choose what happens on double click in torrent list
- Show a special message if utorrent crashes while NOD32 is active.
- Added scheduler mode to seed only (hold Shift button)
- Support min_interval key
- Ctrl Up/Down to move up/down a torrent
- Show average up/down speed since start.
- Show encryption status in Flags field
- Copy hosts from peer list
- Peer Exchange (only with µT peers for now)
- Protocol Encryption
- Bypass Windows XP Firewall
- Make torrent prioritized from add torrent window
- RSS toolbar button
- Smart RSS episode filtering - avoids downloading the same ep twice.
- ESC minimizes
- Rearranged settings dialog
- Default to priorizing rarest pieces
- Switch default theme
- Skip hidden/system files when creating torrent.
- Right align some columns.
- Remove spaces from urls in RSS feeds
- DHT binds UDP socket to net.bind_ip
- Smarter block hashing, tries to avoid re-reading from the file if possible.
- Tracker connections obey max_halfopen/max_connections
- Switching folder in the Add window tries to detect if you point at an already downloaded folder.
- Added support for " in XML parser
- Optimized disk-io
- coalesce_writes defaults to true
- &Exit to E&xit
- Show up/down arrows in listview headers
- Rearranged some stuff in the settings dialog
- Add FAQ to the help menu
- Use UTF-8 instead of utf-8 in created torrents.
- Min autodetected piecesize is now 64k.
- Remember last active RSS page.
- Don't increase counters while paused.
- Auto detect if RSS feed uses latin1 or utf8.
- Sort by scrape peers instead of connected peers
- Relevance rounds up instead of down.
- Rename langpack to utorrent.lng.
- If langpack is in the exedir, it gets installed to APPDATA.
- Remember if torrents have errored when you restart
- Optimizations to piecepicker algorithm
- Fast/Slow pieces
- Simplified encryption settings
- Support langpack.zip with translations.
- Don't download first/last piece of a file first. Can be re-enabled.
- Added a black down image to the spyglass icon
- Protect webui with a password
- Include beta build # in http requests.
in the search box.
- Open partfile in read only mode if read/write fails.
- Read cache uses less CPU
- Support paths >260 chars.
- Icons in RSS Releases (thanks TVTAD)
- RSS Not filtering matches full release name
- RSS Reader supports more date formats
- Adjusted some lazy bitfield parameters
- Renamed to RSS Downloader
- Allow deleting multiple history lines at the same time
- Improvements to RSS parser
- Pause button toggles
- net.low_cpu defaults to false.
- Reworked network code for faster speeds.
- Add torrent dialog defaults to whatever folder entered in settings
- Added some qualities to rss reader
- Changed date format
- Work better when large fonts are used.
- Prevent windows from going above pixel 0.
- Ratio on generals tab wasn't computed exactly like the main list.
- Crash bug with columns
- Better support for adjusted computer clock.
- Don't behave incorrectly if 0-byte files are deleted by the user.
- If the torrent storage path hasn't been created, create it.
- Fix a crash related to language packs.
- Superseeding works better
- RSS feeds are utf8-decoded
- Deleting from RSS history forgot about sorting
- Disallow some more characters from filenames
- Crash when deleting multiple items from RSS history
- RSS parser parsed month bad for some timestamps.
- Fixed crash in torrent creator
- Ipfilter memory leak
- Support mixes of name and name.utf8
- Sorting reverse by name didn't work
- Improved autoload so it waits a bit if the file hasn't fully been written to disk yet.
- Stop ALL torrents when scheduler is active.
- When moving a complete download, use the name entered in the add dialog instead of the default.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here