GetRight Pro 6.0 beta 7Posted on Wednesday, Mar 15 2006 @ 15:53 CET by LSDsmurf
Download: GetRight Pro 6.0 beta 7
- New GetRight Logo and Graphics.
- Added a Language config page, to make it easy to download and use a translation (more languages will be available when the 6.0 release is done.)
- Fixed a number for torrent bugs and issues.
- Fixed some resource leaks.
- Fixed so click monitoring works for Windows Vista (beta 2 at least.)
- Fixed so if the GetRight folder isn't writeable, it uses some other locations for its files.
- Fixed some speed issues with HTTPS downloads.
- Fixed so Download Status will accept drag-and-drop files properly.
- Added "Go All" button to the Daily Downloads.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the Podcast Downloader.
- Fixed so the Apply button on the config works better (enables when something changed.)
- Fixed issues if uploading a 0 byte file.
- Fixed so deleting multiple files in the GetRight Browser works right.
- Fixes and improvements to MD5 checkusm checks, with some automatic ways to get them if the website supports it: http://serv.com/file.exe#!md5!abcde... Plus in the GRX import/export files.
- Added /BROWSE (URL) command line item to open the GetRight Browser for a URL.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 beta 7
Product page: here