ConvertXtoDVD 220.127.116.11 betaPosted on Thursday, Jan 11 2007 @ 12:34 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Download: ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168 beta
- 0000518: [Bug] NTSC DivX with AC3 out of sync when converted to PAL
- 0000339: [Bug] Preview / Info Box auto update when using the keyboard to change video
- 0000470: [Bug] Unsupported .MKV file (version 22.214.171.124)
- 0000061: [Bug] Exception raised in conversion Thread with message "List index out of bounds (-1)"
- 0000372: [Bug] Exception raised in conversion Thread with message "List index out of bounds (-1)"
- 0000410: [Crash] Access Violation (avcodec.dll) when converting Audio: aac
- 0000457: [Bug] v126.96.36.199: Access Violation (avcodec.dll) when converting MKV
- 0000553: [Bug] Subtitles Issues .IDX/.SUB wrong color and only 1 language out of 3 is converted ?
- 0000552: [Bug] Korean/English .SUB/.IDX not working in new version
- 0000464: [Bug] Audio volume output low in version 2.1.5
- 0000441: [Feature Request] Normalize Audio
About the 'Normalize Audio':
A sound compressor has been implemented, to adjust automatically sound pressure. It support any number of channels.
A new setting in the sound tab has been implemented to set the strength of the compressor. To simplify, only one setting is available, the maximum gain.
A good value is 18-20 dB of max. gain, authorized range is from 3dB (very light) to 40 dB (extremely loud).
The maximum gain apply at -100 dB, and linearly decrease to 0 dB when the input sound pressure reaches 0 dB.
So with a Max gain of 20 dB, if the source is at -50 dB the gain will be 10 dB, thus the output will be at -40 dB.
Product page: here