Internal structure: the CNC machined C110 copper base plate is at the heart of Apogee Drive thermal efficiency. Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics, the Patent Pending Diamond Pin Matrix is optimized to increase wet surface area, coolant velocity, while minimizing pressure drop. The patent pending housings are injection molded for mass production and economies of scale. The Pump housing, internals, and specifications derive from the MCP350 pump:
- Motor: Electronically commutated, brushless DC, spherical motor.
- Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
- Nominal current: .69A to 1A
- Nominal Power: 8.3 to 12W
- Head Pressure: 10.8 ft (3.3 mH20)
- Flow Rate: 1.45 gpm (330 Lph)
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 50,000 Hours.
Thermal Design: Diamond Pin Matrix copper base plate. Fittings Style: Built-in 3/8” (10mm) barbs fittings. Weight: 10.1 oz (285 g)