In tandem with Bulldog, Corsair also shows off its Lapdog product. This seams like a really nice solution for using a keyboard and mouse in the living room on the couch. Lapdog is a large board with a dock for a Corsair mechanical gaming keyboards plus a large 7" x 11" (177mm x 279mm) mousepad area.
Cable management is organized via a USB dock hidden in a storage compartment, with plenty of room to hide all your cables, and there are three external USB ports for other peripherals like headsets, flash drives, etc. The underside of Lapdog is cushioned with memory foam to enhance user comfort.
Lapdog starts shipping in Q4 2015, a standalone station costs $89 and a complete model with keyboard costs $199.
Lapdog – bringing keyboard and mouse precision to the living room
Also announced at Computex with Bulldog is Lapdog, Corsair’s portable gaming control center that brings the precision of desktop gaming to the living room. Wired for maximum performance, Lapdog is a lapboard that features a large mouse mat area and keyboard dock for Corsair mechanical gaming keyboards.
- Wired for maximum performance without battery charging hassles.
- Large 7”x11” mouse mat area and keyboard dock.
- Powered USB hub for keyboard, mouse, headset, game controllers and flash drives.
- Memory foam underside cushion for user comfort.
- MSRP: Available as a standalone station for $89 or complete with keyboard for $199