VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms (95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
- Audio display couldn't be opened if the curve editor was open.
- Temporal smoother filter crashed in out of memory conditions.
- Fixed rare cases where WAV reader returned the wrong data.
- Capture: Fixed crash in screen capture driver with video cards that only support OpenGL 1.0.
- Capture: Screen capture driver sometimes drew garbage cursor before first cursor change.
- PluginAPI: Default I/P frame model wasn't working.
1.7.5 build 28225
Product page: here