CPUMon is a simple little gadget to monitor CPU performance from your desktop. It displays a real-time graph of CPU performance as well as current usage indicator. The display supports custom colors, alpha-blending, user defined update rates and more.
Here is another maintenance release, but this time for CPUMon. Finally, with a help of several users, this really frustrating "disabled performance counters" problem is solved. I've integrated a solution, so on the start-up, if CPUMon detects that those counters are disabled, it will ask you to re-enable them. For more details regarding this topic, please find the relevant post on the forum. For the next release, as asked by many users, I will try to finally add this ability to separately specify color for each processor line!
* Added numerical tray icons, in addition to graphical;
* Introduced a procedure to "re-enable performance counters";
* Fixed rare flickering effect and closing problem of Tray's popup menu;
* Added options to resize the main window manually (in the settings);
* Added option to show physical memory instead of page file (in the settings);
* Fixed an issue with "Always on top" option being reset when open settings;
* Ability to save location on desktops with any number of monitors.
* General cleanup of the code;
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here