PeaZip free archiver utility is a portable, open source archiving, encryption and file split tool.
PeaZip archiver is cross platform, it runs on Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista and on Linux and supports handling of many archive and compression formats.
- Improved theming and user interface, introduced (and set as default) CrystalC theme, inspired by Everaldo's Crystal and Crystal Clear themes (LGPL), as alternative to classic Tango-inspired theme;
- Uniformed "format options" GUI in Create archive interface > Options tab;
- p7zip forntend updated to 4.55 version (Linux);
- Conf file commented (human readable);
- added faster response mode, allowing to pause and resume jobs and change process priority;
- added file wipe utility (secure file deletion), accepting multiple filenames as input;
- "extract" functions now authomatically extracts content always out of PeaZip's temporary folder;
- Run with associated and custom application now are compatible with more applications;
- W.Ehrhardt's SHA512 unit 3.21 hotfix;
- various minor fixes and improvements.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here