Pinnacle Studio 11.1.1Posted on Monday, Oct 15 2007 @ 01:41 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
The Studio 11.1.1 update contains many enhancements for the edit performance with AVCHD material as well as offering NEW support for AVCHD Disc output.
An AVCHD Disc is the AVCHD video format burned on standard DVD media which can be played in Blu-ray disc players.
Several other improvements and fixes are included as listed below:
Fixed/Added in 11.1.1
- Crash of Studio plus when closing Scorefitter and Studio quickly during clip preview
- On AVCHD discs that are played back in Panasonic cameras, the AVCHD stream is incorrectly displayed as two “scenes”
- Hang at specific point in TL playing specific with imported DVD title.
- Preview gets stuck on various frames playing specific with imported DVD title.
- Added support for 1920x1080 AVCHD Export
- Fixed: Missing burner error
Fixed/Added in 11.1
- Improved capture from Sony HC1 camcorders on Vista
- Improved stability when switching between File and Scene views in the Album
- Standard titles are restored to the selection list in the Titles Album
- Studio Ultimate: Dolby Digital 5.1 channel export set to free product activation
- AVCHD memory usage better optimized when editing
- Improve audio/video sync with AVCHD files
- Improved memory performance when using Titler with AVCHD material
- Improved background render performance with AVCHD
- Scorefitter performance improved
- M4A audio files now listed in audio Album
- NEW - Output AVCHD files to standard DVD discs to play on Blu-ray players.
- Improved export of large MPEG-2 projects to VideoTS folders
- Improved reliability of menu rendering with mixed projects of both AVCHD and HDV material
- AVCHD files exported to other formats now maintain correct aspect ratio
- HDV projects can now be output to AVCHD disc
- HD DVD output from AVCHD video no longer shows interlaced menu thumbnails
- Improved HD DVD output reliability on Vista OS (including Vista 64bit)
- HD DVD export to an ISO file now improved
- Audio output improved from partially background-rendered projects
- Improved recognition of DVD burners.
- AVCHD export to a file path containing non-Latin characters is fixed
Product page: here