The Camino Project has worked to create a browser that is as functional and elegant as the computers it runs on. The Camino web browser is powerful, secure, and ready to meet the needs of all users while remaining simple and elegant in its design.
- Upgraded to version 220.127.116.11 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
- Large download lists and corrupt site icons will no longer cause Camino to stop loading pages or opening windows.
- When viewing the source of a frame, Camino now uses cached data instead of requesting the frame again.
- Pages which perform actions when the tab or window is closed now function properly.
- Camino no longer adds site icons for local files to the site icon cache.
- Upgraded the “Block flash animations” code to use Flashblock 18.104.22.168.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.6.3.
- Improved ad-blocking.
Internet and communication
Product page: here