WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- With FTP protocol, errors when parsing file permissions in directory listing are ignored.
- Reading/writing INI files is faster.
- Hostkey of tunneled session is verified against target session of tunnel.
- When opening session in PuTTY, defaults for session options not set by WinSCP are loaded from Default settings of PuTTY.
- Increased maximal length of username.
- Full system error is reported when writing of local file fails.
- Sample custom command Execute changed to ./! (from !).
- When parsing directory listing, plus sign after permissions, separated by space, is silently ignored.
- When uploading to symbolic link with SFTP protocol, resuming is disabled to preserve the link.
- Bug fix: Automatic reconnect in scripting was not working.
- Bug fix: When reading of local file failed, while uploading with SFTP protocol, file transfer was interrupted without reporting any error.
- Bug fix: When file transfer failed with FTP protocol, whole batch was interrupted, without an option to retry or skip the file transfer.
- Bug fix: Failure when parsing of directory listing failed with FTP protocol.
- Bug fix: Background color of directory tree icons has not reflected session color.
- Bug fix: Removed dependency on netapi32.dll (not present on Windows 95/98/ME).
- Bug fix: It was not possible to upload file opened in another application with FTP protocol.
- Bug fix: Missing GSSAPI was incorrectly reported, even when SSPI with GSSAPI support was present.
- Bug fix: Workaround for occasional bug when opening some dialogs.
Internet and communication
Product page: here