PeaZip free archiver utility is a portable, open source archiving, encryption and file split tool.
PeaZip archiver is cross platform, it runs on Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista and on Linux and supports handling of many archive and compression formats.
- Added control on open for preview files in archives
- Added full support to LPAQ5 format
- Improved selection options (by date, size, packed size, type, attributes), web search and recent list, more recently opened objects displayed first
- New "file compare" tool: byte to byte compare two files
- Optimized archive browsing speed
- Quick wipe, compare and extract to quick functions
- Updated 7z frontend to 4.56
- Updated Tango and CrystalC themes, updated crypto library in use
- Various fixes
- Fixed file/dir size issues, now max file size supported by the GUI is 2^64, qword (max is 2^31, signed integer, for files and dirs)
- Work in progress animation during processes in peazip (history button in archive browser) and gwrap
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here