Netscape Navigator 9 is available as a standalone installation for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The automatic update feature in Netscape Browser 8 will not upgrade to 220.127.116.11. Please download the new version now for the latest updates.
* Bug 400406 - Firefox will ignore the “clear” CSS property when used beneath a box that is using the “float” property. There is a temporary workaround JS/CSS code available for web developers with affected layouts.
* Bug 400467 - Windows Vista users will get “Java not found” or “Java not working” errors when trying to load Java applets after updating. To fix this, users can right-click the Firefox icon and “Run as administrator”, then browse to a page with a Java applet — doing this once will fix the problem and permanently restore Java functionality.
* Bug 396695 - Add-ons are disabled after updating. Users can fix this problem by opening their profile folder and removing three files (extensions.rdf, extensions.ini and extensions.cache)
* Bug 400421 - Removing a single area element from an image map will cause the entire map to disappear. There is no workaround available at this time.
* Bug 400735 - Some Windows users may experience crashes at startup. There is no workaround available at this time.
Internet and communication
Windows, Linux, Mac
Product page: here