Work and play faster - and smarter. Explore our site to learn more about solutions to boost your productivity - and your fun! PerfectDisk makes everything you do on your computer faster - so you can be more efficient at your work or play.
- When Bitlocker was enabled, boot time defrag passes would abort since
bitlocker prevented updating certain files. PerfectDisk has worked around
- We corrected a bug in memory allocation when performing boot-time defrag
passes on X64 processors.
- We changed the boot-time defrag Verify stage to allow the bad cluster file
to point to cluster which do not reside on the disk. This can occur if the
volume was resized after bad clusters where identified.
- PerfectDisk will no longer display drives which cannot be defragmented. We
will only display fixed drives formatted NTFS, FAT, or FAT32.
- We corrected a bug in the file exclusion enumeration. In earlier versions
we would have attempted to move files in the System Volume Information
folder even though they were excluded. This was do to the fact that these
files did not allow the LocalSystem account to open them so the name could
be converted to a File ID. This bug has been corrected.
Tools and Utilities
8.0 build 66
Product page: here