In responding user's warm request, Colasoft Co., Ltd has released Capsa 6.6.
The latest version supports Windows Vista x64 Edition, meaning Capsa now
supports all around Windows versions from Windows 2000 to Windows Vista (both
32-bit and 64-bit editions). In addition, 15 new protocols are now supported,
including Tunnel, Echo, CMIP-Agent, and so on.
- Support Windows Vista 64-bit Edition.
- 15 new protocols supported: Tunnel, Echo, CMIP-Agent, CMIP-Man, SFTP, RAP,
RLP, Radius, Radius-acct, Radius-dynauth, eMule, PPlive, SShell, Kerberos,
- Port 4443 now recognized as AIM protocol.
- Packet distribution statistics dose not work when restart capturing after
open an existing project file.
- The 1 byte packet value filter dose not work correctly with byte masks.
Tools and Utilities
6.6 Build 1123
Product page: here