GB-PVR is a fully featured home media center application, allowing you to easily use a remote to watch tv, schedule recordings, watch videos, watch DVDs, listen to music, view photos etc.
- net radio feature available again
- Search Guide now accessible from main menu
- added separate video renderer setting in config app for PVRX2
- added support for the new EVR renderer (DXVA 2.0 support etc).
- full TV Guide now accessible inside playback OSD, like it was
- Custom tasks now working
- fixed problem where message boxes that were meant to have one
button could show no buttons
- fixed a bug where the 'no signal' OSD could appear immediately
after starting live tv even though the video is playing correctly in the
- fixed minor skin bug with Search Guide text wrapping
- fixed a problem with waking the PC to perform recordings or epg
- an error will now always result in the log being flushed, even
if log flushing is disabled.
- fixed a bug where plugin could be activated twice.
- fixed a bug that could result in a crash during the collection
of the DVB EPG
- added <VMR9LockBackBuffer> setting in config.xml. It is
'false' by default. When set to 'true' it may help some users that get video
tearing issues. It will most likely result in higher CPU usage also.
- BDA mux setting in config app now only shows muxes that are
installed on the machine.
- added support for CT TV Listings for USA users
- fixed a couple of bugs with the live record popup that shows
when you press Ctrl-K when watching live tv
- a running instance of the application will now know if the EPG
has been updated outside of the process and will reload the EPG as required
- multidec filter no longer used when recording an unencrypted
channel. This will help some situations where the user has a mixture of
encrypted and unencrypted channels.
- fixed a bug that could cause video playback to drop out
immediately or freeze when 'prompt for resume' is enabled.
- fixed a bug with the <TryToHonourPaddingIfPossible> =
- fixed a problem where a recording could appear incorrectly as a
'manual recording', or linked to some other unexpected show.
- fixed a problem with the tv guide not defaulting back to the
current time on 2nd and subsequent accesses.
- added logic to look in plugin subdirectory for resolving DLL
dependencies before looking in the "common" directory
- Search Guide letter list now uses language.xml, so shouldnt
need any customisation to support non-english languages.
- fixed a bug that would have stopped the HVR1800 from doing QAM
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.1.5 Size: 14.3MB Works on: Windows