|There are currently 48 people online.
Download: Apple Mac OS X 10.5.1
Back to My Mac
- Allows password-protected accounts on AirPort Disks to show up on in the
Finder's Shared Sidebar.
- Resolves an issue with saved passwords for wireless networks.
- Improves the reliability of Back to My Mac-enabled Macs appearing in the
Finder's Shared Sidebar.
- Improves compatibility with D-Link NAT gateways.
- Restores the functionality of the progress bar during permission repairs
in Disk Utility.
- Addresses an issue that could produce an alert when creating disk images
using Disk Utility or Terminal.
- Improves disk partitioning when multiple RAID sets are created on the
- iCal alarms are now more reliably delivered via email.
- Resolves an issue when inviting attendees via a CalDAV account.
- Improves stability when resizing columns in the message viewer or
switching between Stationery templates in email messages.
- Addresses an issue in which attachments enclosed inside an HTML link may
not be clickable in email messages.
- Fixes an issue with email accounts added using the "Simple
Setup" feature in which messages cannot be sent due to an SMTP
- Improves Smart Mailboxes compatibility with .Mac Sync, and addresses an
issue with To Do's disappearing when using Smart Mailboxes.
- Resolves an issue with syncing Mail accounts with .Mac in which multiple
On My Mac folders appear in the Mailbox pane.
- Addresses an issue in which Microsoft Windows shared folders may be
read-only when connected via SMB.
- Resolves an issue in which user-selected values on Paper Feed PDE are
reset to default while saving a custom preset.
System and Finder
- Addresses a code signing issue; third-party applications can now run
when included in the Application Firewall or when whitelisted in Parental
- In Security preferences' Firewall tab, the "Block All" option
is now called "Allow Only essential services"
- Includes recent Apple security updates.
- Addresses a potential data loss issue when moving files across
partitions in the Finder.
- Resolves an issue with login after turning off FileVault for a specific
- Improves compatibility with Adobe Flash-based uploaders used by .Mac Web
Gallery and certain other websites and applications.
- Resolves a potential text drawing issue with certain Adobe Flash-based
websites and applications.
- Addresses formatting issues with certain drives used with Time Machine
(specifically, single-partition MBR drives greater than 512 GB in size as
well as NTFS drives of any size and partition scheme).
- Resolves an issue in which files restored in Time Machine may be
restored to the backup hierarchy rather than the folders to which they
Patches and updates
Mac OS X
Product page: here