This firmware update (Version 1.0.5) incorporates the following
improvements and fixes.
The Version 1.0.5 firmware being released this time is for cameras with firmware
up to Version 1.0.4. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.0.5, it is
not necessary to update the firmware.
- When playing back images just after recovering from Auto Power Off, the
display now shows the last image played back.
- During remote shooting, images are now displayed on the camera's LCD
monitor right after they are taken.
- Corrects a warning message in Korean that appears when updating the
- Corrects errors in the Spanish menu screens.
- Corrects a phenomenon that prevented printing with some print systems.
- Corrects a rare phenomenon in which file numbers or image numbers were
Product page: here