FreePOPs is an easily extensible program, which allows access to the most varied resources through the POP3 protocol.
Mainly, it can be used to download mail from the most famous webmails, but it could also be used as an aggregator for RSS feeds and much more. This way it is possible to get all your messages in your favorite email client.
- Added monitoring support trough the monitor.lua plugin and the
--statistics-* switches. This allows to monitor a running FreePOPs daemon,
reading informations like the number of requests successfully satisfied.
- Improved the popforward plugin and added a manual page describing how to
use it to realize a cheap load balancing mecanism.
- Integrated all patches on the 0.2.5 core. Thanks to russell822, cdmack,
nvhs and all the others who contributed!
- Many minor fixes in the core, both in the C code and in some lua files.
- OpenWrt packages ported to kamikaze 7.09, updated urls in the download
Internet and communication
Product page: here