NewsLeecher is a tool made for fetching and managing articles from the Usenet. It downloads Usenet articles in a snap, and uses it's inline engine to assemble and decode all the downloads. The powerful featureset and state-of-the-art user interface makes it an application "you simply can't live without" if you are a serious Usenet user.
- Enabled the Repair'n'Extract option which allows permanently deletion of
used set files, when the set has been extracted. The option can be turned on
from the 'Setup -> Repair'n' Extract Tab'.
- Further optimized the code used for fetching headers. Uses a bit less CPU
and disk resources now.
- Fixed bug introduced in the previous beta, where Repair'n' Extract was
unable to extract sets if the 'Time & Date Prefix Subfolder' option was
- Fixed bug where Repair'n'Extract would go into a loop if all the files in
a Repair'n'Extract set were triggered by the user customizable ignore
- Fixed bug where Repair'n'Extract would hang if it tried to unpack a
fileset to a folder containing more than 256 characters.
- Fixed bug introduced in v3.9 beta 6, where article sizes and parts count
would be exagerated in the articles listview, if headers were fetched from
more than a single server.
- Fixed bug where the 'z' character could not be used in 'tray restore'
- Fixed bug where the splash screen would get stuck under certain
- (re)Fixed bug where NewsLeecher would always steal window focus when
importing NZB files, even if setup not to do so.
- The 'Notify on new Release' option didn't work in the last few betas. This
has been fixed.
- Removed the 'Verify' option from the Repair'n'Extract toolbar.
Verification will now always be performed, if the Repair'n' Extract feature
Internet and communication
3.9 beta 11
Product page: here