ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI and NVIDIA video cards.
Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks. Sorry.
- Full Vista and XP64 support
- Support for all ATI RV6xx ASICs
- No changes to R600 support in this build
- Better support for multiple adapters
- Latest NVIDIA non-WHQL drivers with some G8x cards not supported
- Better handling of clock step sizes
- Fixed vertex/pixel/unified shader reporting
- Added detection for about 20 older and newer ATI ASICs
- Fixed crash on X1950 and similar GPUs
- HD2900 can now switch to 3D clocks again
Tools and Utilities
0.27 Beta 3
Product page: here