Kerio MailServer represents a new generation of mail servers designed for corporate networks. To help combat increasing security threats, Kerio MailServer™ offers a wide range of features to keep email from being intercepted, infected by computer viruses, or sent as spam.
- Added support for Mac OS X Leopard.
- Fixed handling of invalid SPF records.
- Fixed possible stability issue on certain concurrent WebDAV requests.
- User mailbox could be inaccessible after moving e-mails on mobile device
and another client simultaneously.
Kerio Administration Console:
- Added support for Safari 3 on Mac OS X Leopard.
Kerio Outlook Connector:
- Logs were not viewable on Mac OS X Leopard when the font smoothing is
Kerio iSync Connector for Mac:
- Fixed duplication of Kerio Outlook Connector icons in Outlook toolbar.
Kerio Open Directory Extension:
- Scheduled synchronization was not working properly on Mac OS X Leopard.
- Added support for Mac OS X Leopard Server.
- Kerio WebMail: Reply and Forward actions do not work when viewing e-mail
in separate window on Safari 3.
Internet and communication
Windows, Mac, Linux
Product page: here