D3DGear is an advanced ingame utility for Windows 3D game. With D3DGear, you can measure framerate of 3D game, capture 3D game screenshot and record 3D game into a movie. You even can use D3DGear to analyze 3D game performance, find rendering bottleneck.
- Fixed the problem where PerfGraph didn't work with DX8
- Fixed the intermittent crash that happened when DirectX
device was Reset.
- Add new feature to monitor disk space during movie
recording. If low hard disk space is detected, the movie recording will be
stopped automatically and warning message will be given to user.
- File name of motive and screen now includes timestamp when
it is taken.
- Movie file is automatically split to multiple files; the
size of each file is 2G bytes or less.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here