HWiNFO and HWiNFO32 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved informations are presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Added ATI RS780(M) and RD890 chipsets.
- Added nVidia MCP73 chipsets: nForce 7150-630i, nForce 7100-630i, nForce
7050-620i, nForce 7050-610i.
- Improved recognition of Trusted Platform Module chips (TPM).
- Added preliminary Eaglelake and ICH10 support.
- Added ATI RV620, RV635 and R680.
- Added preliminary recognition of Intel X48 chipset.
- Added nVidia Quadro FX 570M.
- Enhanced reporting of CPU opearing point (Min, Max, MaxIDA, Current)
frequencies and voltages.
- Added ATI RADEON HD 2900 GT, HD 3850, HD 3870, FireGL V3600 and V5600.
- Added recognition of nVidia nForce 780i SLI chipset.
- Added VIA CX800 Chipset.
- Added Intel ASF, AMT and vPro DMI information.
- Added nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here