DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks as well as subtitles of your choice.
The main changes are:
- Ability to generate menus based on templates. Only one template is included at
- Better calculation of video size.
- Mixed-mode DVD creation; for those DVD players that support both PAL and NTSC.
- 23.976 video material is not converted up to 29.97 FPS but Telecine is applied
instead. Better quality for the same bitrate price!
- Faster subtitle rendering.
- Interface font is now the Windows 2KXP-standard Tahoma.
- Some bigger internal changes that should be transparent to the everyday user.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 184.108.40.206 beta Size: 12MB Works on: Windows