Veeam Reporter automatically discovers and collects information about your VMware Infrastructure 3 environment, its components and configuration settings, and provides comprehensive visual reports for analysis, documentation and decision-making support. The product is designed for professional use by ESX consultants, administrators, system integrators and datacenter managers.
Veeam Reporter extends the capabilities of VMware VirtualCenter Maps, and offers you convenient reports in different formats. The reports are essential for current infrastructure analysis and planning, troubleshooting, change management and inventory.
- Storage Capacity Report (requires Excel 2007)
- Container based collection
- Multipathing report
- RDM VMs support
- Disk size in numeric format added
- Vmdk file name in Word/PDF/Excel reports added
- Colored connectors implemented
- VM-to-LUN relationships added
- Additional property of VMs - HasSnapshots
- Added "Don't show Virtual Machines" option in Visio
- Visio Configuration report reworked
- Paper size selection added
Internet and communication
Product page: here