Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
- Ctrl+W will now close Paint.NET if zero images are open.
- In Windows XP, when launching web content, sometimes Internet Explorer
was used instead of the user’s chosen default browser.
- Unfocus was not handling alpha values properly.
- Brightness / Contrast adjustment was only displaying its text in
- The /auto parameter for the installer now correctly allows for an
automated installation. This was inadvertantly broken in 3.20.
3.22 beta 1
Product page: here