Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature.
The uniqueness of it is that it shows the temperature of each individual core in a each processor in your system! You can see in real time how the CPU temperature varies when you load your CPU. It's also completely motherboard independant.
- Add: System tray icons configuration.
- Add: Support for Intel's latest CPUs.
- Add: ClearType font support.
- Add: TimeDate column to the log file.
- Add: Always on top option.
- Fix: Core Temp does not proprerly display temperature and CPU select fields.
- Fix: Log file layout.
- Fix: HideShow does not properly MinimizeRestore window.
- Fix: Core code names aren't properly detected. (Intel)
- Fix: IncorrectMissing CPU rating when not using stockmaximum multiplier.
- Fix: Wrong CPU clock is reported when using EIST
- Fix: Wrong detection of Merom based CPUs.
- Fix: Single core Athlon 64s and Semprons reading -49C constantly. (Rare)
- Fix: C2D M0 rev. report very low temperatures. (Tjmax to 100C)
- Fix: Layout and display of tool tip text in the system tray. (Now shows a core
- Change: Log the start and end of a session even if logging is disabled.
- Change: Settings and Systray settings windows appear in center of main window.
- Change: Rename "Tjunction" field to "Tj. Max" to make
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.96 Size: 89.2MB Works on: Windows