Take note of the following:
- THIS IS AN UNSUPPORTED BETA DRIVER. There is no technical support for
- We recommend that only experienced users install this driver. Do not
install this driver on a system used to perform critical tasks.
- Users who are looking for stable drivers should wait for the final
release. When this happens, user should install the latest Sound Blaster
X-Fi series XP driver available.
- Resolves the issue for systems with 4 GB of RAM.
- Resolves the Digital I/O detection issue when restarting your computer.
- Before installing this driver, close the Creative MediaSource Go!
application on your desktop and restart your computer. (After you have
installed this driver, you may manually launch the MediaSource Go!
application from the Start menu)
- When adjusting the master volume in any of the Mode Console, there is no
sound output in the rear speakers. (Use the Microsoft Volume Control panel
to adjust the master volume)
Product page: here