Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature.
The uniqueness of it is that it shows the temperature of each individual core in a each processor in your system! You can see in real time how the CPU temperature varies when you load your CPU. It's also completely motherboard independant.
Add: Support for Phenom and ''Barcelona'' Opteron.
- Add: Support all K8 processors.
- Add: Support Intel Celeron M 500 series.
- Fix: Wrong CPU speed on Intel ES chips.
- Fix: Fix M0 Tjunction max detection.
- Fix: Intel QX6850 CPU's rating shown as QX6650.
- Fix: Intel E6550 CPU's rating shown as E6650.
- Fix: Intel Celeron M 400 series detected incorrectly.
- Fix: AMD Opteron for Socket AM2 reported as Santa Rosa instead of Santa Ana.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.96.1 Size: 90.4KB Works on: Windows