AnyDVD is a Windows-based driver that works automatically in the background to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs. AnyDVD works best with CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile.
- New: Added "Create Logfile" menu, removed "enable
logging" from settings
- New: Autoplay is no longer triggered, if settings are changed or AnyDVD is
disabled / enabled.
- New (DVD): Added hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface. All 32-bit
applications which use DiscIDs will retrieve the correct DiscID, even if
AnyDVD is running (e.g., Windows MCE 2005, Windows Media Player, Invelos DVD
Profiler, MyMovies, etc.)
Note: This feature might not work correctly with X-Protect or other heavily
corrupted discs. Blame the manufacturer of the disc.... This feature is
currently only supported for 32-bit applications.
- New (DVD): AI Scanner has now different settings, "Disabled",
Automatic" or "Enabled"
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Saw IV", R1,
- New (DVD): Added support for new protection, e.g., "Mr.
Woodcock", R1, US
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Paheli",
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g.
"Whisper", R2, Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection found on some adult
titles to the AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Improved performance of the AI scanner.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with "Shoot 'Em Up", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper removed parts of the Audio Test of
"Ratatouille", R1, US.
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner missed one chapter of the full frame version on
"Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected
titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here