Universal Viewer (ATViewer) is an advanced file viewer with wide range of formats supported. Implemented view modes and corresponding file formats are:
- Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode: any files, of unlimited size (even 4Gb+ sizes are allowed)
- RTF, UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts
- Image: all general graphics formats: BMP JPG GIF PNG TGA TIFF... plus all formats supported by IrfanView/XnView external viewers
- Multimedia: all formats supported by MS Windows Media Player: AVI MPG WMV MP3...
- Internet: all formats supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML XML DOC XLS...
- Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins
- Note for Pro version: License type is shown in About box. If you see wrong license type, please write to support address to update your key.
- Changed: "Regular expression" search option is now in Pro version only.
- Added: Support for folder plugins such as VisualDirSize. Notes:
- Free version: to activate such plugins you must pass the folder name in command line;
- Pro version: to activate such plugins you can also click a folder in Navigation panel Listview;
- most of file commands are disabled for such plugins.
- Added: Find features:
- "Find" dialog reworked, added "Origin" option.
- "Find previous" command (Note: only for text modes and not for RegEx).
- When "Hex string" search option is changed, text is automatically encoded/decoded.
- Added: Options dialog reworked.
- Added: Plugin dialog: Button to edit plugin ini file.
- Added: On image loading errors UV doesn't show messagebox, but instead shows error text in image corner.
- Added: Options for image label colors.
- Added: Command line parameter "/Mode".
- Removed: Multimedia mode "MCI".
- Removed: Hidden option "TextVariableScrollbar".
- Fixed: Find error on changing view mode.
- Fixed: Text mode: Trailing spaces showing on word wrap.
- Fixed: Plugins mode: Crash with Syn, Hpg_Ed.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here