PeaZip free archiver utility is a portable, open source archiving, encryption and file split tool.
PeaZip archiver is cross platform, it runs on 32 and 64 bit Windows (9x, 2000, XP, Vista) and Linux.
Supports handling of many archive and compression formats:
create: 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, PAQ/LPAQ, PEA, QUAD, TAR, UPX, ZIP;
open: ACE, ARJ, CAB, DEB, ISO, LHA, RAR, RPM and more archive types...
PeaZip allows to edit, save and restore archive's layouts; apply powerful multiple filters to archive's content; handle multiple archives at once; export job definition as command line; encrypt, split and join files and compress executables with strip/UPX.
- added full support for FreeArc format: create, extract, browse (flat),
test, recover archives;
- new checksum / hash tool for multiple files at once, supports: Adler32,
CRC16/24/32/64, eDonkey/eMule, MD4/MD5, Ripemd160, SHA1/224/256/384/512,
- updated UPX frontend to 3.02;
- updated p7zip frontend to 4.57 (Linux version)
- various fixes and improvements
- CRC field added to archive browser
- Fixed a condition which could bring 1.10 version to not show up
application's window at application startup.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here