Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
- Fixed (again) columns resize bug
- Some new options (disable version check, color alternate rows)
- Indonesian translation added
- "File > Database information > Clean up" works a little
bit more quickly
- We will now tidy up database on every startup of Feedreader. This helps to
keep database small and queries fast.
- Added "Search from last 30 days" filter to search functionality.
You can enable it from searchbox popupmenu.
- Fixed a bug what occurred then pressing D in article where no enclosure
- Internal database changes. This is about performance and avoiding
- New experimental feature "Quick Add Tag". If you are a person
who constantly tags articles you may find it interesting. Feedreader tracks
all your added tags and makes them available in Quick Add Tag submenu in
articles listing popup menu. Now you just have to select a tag from this
submenu and it will be added to article.
- Article page feature. Basically if all articles do not get shown on
opening some feed or folder then there will appear buttons that let you see
also older articles and so on.
Internet and communication
Product page: here