Complete protection from Hackers,
Spyware and identity theft.
NEW! Anti-Leak Configuration:
- A new default configuration is introduced to make D+ show fewer number of
popup alerts while still remaning leak proof.
NEW! On-Demand Virus Scanning:
- CFP now provides an option to scan for viruses during the installation and
from its graphical user interface
NEW! A-VSMART Warranty Program:
- CFP now provides the users an option to enroll one of the available
A-VSMART Warranty programs
- There has been various reports that CFP 3.0 is attacked by some malware to
disable its protection.
The self defense has been modified such that an ungraceful termination of
CFP will block every unknown action (i.e. it will function as if "Block
all unknown actions if the application is closed" option is selected.
This option was not enabled by default).
IMPROVED! Default Configuration:
- Default configuration now protects more registry keys and more COM
- Default Web Browser and FTP Client policies are modified to support
passive FTP requests
IMPROVED! Handling of known code executing applications:
- Defense+ has been modified such that some known code executing programs
such as rundll32.exe or windows scripting host are not autimatically trusted
IMPROVED! Pending Files:
- Defense+ has been modified such that it is not going to report any pending
files if it is not in clean PC mode.
FIXED! Bugs in Defense+ Engine:
- Fixed numerous bugs that could stop Defense+ to properly handle the
suspicious actions(e.g.bugs in registry and file protection, key logging
- Fixed the bug that could prevent CFP from functioning properly in certain
types of hardware configurations(e.g. when a USB harddisk is present etc.).
FIXED! Minor Bugs in the Graphical User Interface
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Free Version: 126.96.36.1995 Size: 14.3MB Works on: Windows