Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- CHG: added error reporting to actions 'Import cover art from file' and 'Import text file'.
- FIX: action 'Export' did not default to ansi.
- FIX: action 'Format value' for _DIRECTORY was executed per file.
- FIX: case conversion on _FIELDNAME left blank field (introduced in v2.39n).
- FIX: focus was not set to next tag field when deleting fields via the extended tag dialog on multiple files (introduced in v2.39n).
- FIX: minor UI, language text, and help issues.
- FIX: saving FLAC album art did not default to "Cover" as album art type (introduced in v2.39n).
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 2.39o Size: 1.6MB Works on: Windows