VueScan supports over 750 flatbed and film scanners and 142 digital camera raw file types, and is available for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. It automatically adjusts images to optimum color balance, which reduces the need to manually do this in Photoshop. VueScan includes built-in color calibration of scanners, producing colors that look true to life. Supporting more than 100 brands of negative film, VueScan offers options for scanning faded slides and prints, batch scanning, IT8 color calibration and other advanced scanning features.
- Improved "Filter|Restore colors"
- Improved "Filter|Restore fading"
- Fixed problem with HP ScanJet 8200
- Fixed problem with Microtek V6UPL
- Fixed problem with transparency scans on Canon MP970
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here